We're GDPR Compliant.
1. What information is being collected?
1.1 – We collect a variety of information before, during and after you book with Andy Stelmach Wedding Filmmaker and use any of our services. This includes:
- Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) placing an order with us.
- Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) using our services.
- Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of a video shoot.
- Details and notes taken throughout a video consultation, wedding day or service provided to help us remember conversations during and details of your session.
1.2 – If you E-Mail us or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
- Analytics - Intended to help us understand how visitors use the Service. For example, we use a Cookie that tells us how our search suggestions correlate to your interactions with the search page.
2.3 – You can set some Cookie preferences through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of the Service. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in your device or browser preferences or security settings. For example, iOS and Android devices each have settings which are designed to limit forms of ad tracking. For flash cookies, you can manage your privacy settings by clicking here. Please note that changing any of these settings does not prevent the display of certain advertisements to you.
3. Who is collecting the data?
3.1 – This data is being collected by Andy Stelmach Wedding Filmmaker, trading name of Red Pixel Media Limited, 47 Moorland Way, Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, LS25 6FN. We use a password protected operating system in addition to 2 factor authentication on our email client to hold our data.
4. How is it being collected?
4.1 – The majority of our data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message.
4.2 – In some cases, data may be given to us by a third party. This includes if enquires on your behalf or if somebody purchases a product for you – they will usually give us your name and details to allow us to process their order, and provide our service to you.
5. Why is it being collected?
5.1 – Most of the data we collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered, or had ordered for you.
5.2 – Some of the data we collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience.
5.3 – We are required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us.
6. How will it be used?
6.1 – Data we collect will be used by Andy Stelmach Wedding Filmmaker to enable us to provide our services and products to you.
6.2 – Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from Andy Stelmach Wedding Filmmaker about upcoming promotions or newsletters. These can be unsubscribed from at any time.
6.3 – Andy Stelmach Wedding Filmmaker may internally analyse data for business and forecast purposes.
6.4 – Andy Stelmach Wedding Filmmaker has a legitimate interest in using video and/or images taken in relation to your booking and may use this video and/or imagery in the following ways (note, clients are free at any time to refuse the uses of the video and/or imagery, this can be done by message, email or writing to us at 47 Moorland Way, Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, LS25 6FN.):
• On social media for promotion & advertising purposes
• On our website for promotion & advertising purposes
• For marketing materials (business stationary, flyers, business cards etc)
• For publications/print
7. Who will it be shared with?
7.1 – We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you. These include:
- Video hosting services to provide you with your wedding video(s).
- Contract signing services to allow us to provide you with the ability to digitally sign your contract.
- Our freelance cameramen to allow us to carry out the service (Information shared includes Names and in some cases telephone numbers in order to contact on the day of the wedding).
- Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
- Manufacturers (our printing labs) if we are sending an order directly to you from a lab. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
- Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – we will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
8. How will this affect you?
8.1 – We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
9. How long is the data stored?
9.1 – Most data we collect is stored indefinitely. This is to allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact us again in the future.
9.2 – We are legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
10. Access to stored data.
10.1 – If you have any questions about data we hold about you, please feel free to contact us an. As well as trying to help you directly.
10.2 – You may request a copy of any data we store about you – and we will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
11. More information.
11.1 – If you would like any clarification on how we collect, store or process your data – please contact us directly.
11.2 – If you would like further information on the legal guidelines we operate within, or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
12. Our Details.
12.1 – Who are we? We are Andy Stelmach Wedding Filmmaker which is a trading name of Red Pixel Media Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10103258 and our registered office is at 47 Moorland Way, Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, LS25 6FN.
12.2 – Our principal place of business is at: 47 Moorland Way, Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, LS25 6FN
12.3 – You can contact us in writing to the above address, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org